Friday, January 25, 2013

YOUNG AUTHOR TO BE FEATURED ON INSPIRE ME TODAY


LiNiyah Bailey sent this message:  "Thanks so much for your continued support as I am traveling along this journey to banish bullying and to create acceptance for all.   I'm so excited to share some great news with you. On Saturday, January 26th, 2013 I will be the featured Inspirational Luminary on InspireMeToday.com, sharing my wisdom with the world. This FREE website is one to bookmark!"


Inspire Me Today features the 'Brilliance' of a new Luminary every day. To help you stay inspired, you can sign up to receive this 3 minute 'Today's Brilliance' pick-me-up each day by email, by RSS feed or as an iPhone app. You can even subscribe to it on the new Google Currents.  You can start your day with the wisdom of Sir Richard Branson, Guy Laliberte, Seth Godin, Neale Donald Walsch, Marci Shimoff, or one of hundreds more, now including Bailey who noted, "I'm so honored to be with such esteemed company!"

Please visit the site on January 26th, 2013 and help LaNiyah Bailey inspire the world.  "If my traffic and comments break records, InspireMeToday.com will share my content with millions of additional people too! I hope you'll check it out, leave a comment and share it with your friends."

From the folks at Inspire Me Today and from me, thank you in advance for your kind support.   "I know you're going to love InspireMeToday.comTogether we really can inspire the world."

The Author
LaNiyah Bailey
Award-Winning Youth Author & Anti-Bullying Advocate

No comments: